DataLocker DL3 FE Encrypted External Hard Drive 1TB FIPS - 2 Factor Auth RFIDFE1000RFID
The DL3 FE (FIPS Edition) sets a new standard for encrypted portable storage. It is the first and only encrypted external hard drive to feature dual crypto processors. Your data undergoes two passes of 256 bit encryption, using two different independently generated random keys for unsurpassed security.
- Absolutely no software or drivers
- Supports alpha and numeric based passwords, plus the # and * characters
- Optional RFID based 2-factor authentication (RFID version must be purchased – no conversion or upgrade is available)
- 2-pass encryption: first pass is AES 256-bit XTS mode; second pass is FIPS 140-2 validated AES 256-bit CBC mode.
- Self destruct security mode (mitigate brute force hacking)
- Keypad randomization (mitigate surface analysis)
- Super-speed USB 3.0 interface (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Rapid secure wipe (rapid key zeroization)
- Supports an administrator password (full permissions) and a user password (limited permissions)
- Removable silicone protective guard
- Read Only Mode – Allows the device administrator to lock the drive as “Read Only”, users can only view the contents but can not change or erase it.
- Auto-Lock – Allows the device administrator to set a timer which disconnects the drive after a set period of inactivity.
AES 256-bit XTS and CBC mode encryption, FIPS 197 (Cert. #250 & #5695)
FIPS 140-2 Validated Crypto Chip (Cert. #1472)
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||120mm x 80mm x 23mm|
|Interface||USB 3.0 (2.0 compatible)|
|Standards & Certifications||TAA Compliant, RoHs Compliant, FCC, CE, WEEE, KCC|
|System Compatibility||MS Windows, macOS, iPadOS, Linux, Android, Chrome OS, Citrix Ready (XenApp & XenDesktop compatible)|
|Warranty||3 year (extended to 5 years available)|
|Authentication||Strong password via Alpha Numeric Keypad, Optional RFID|
We Also Recommend
Battery, 38WHR, 3 Cell, Lithium Ion - Insp 5370, 7370, 7380