Refunds & Returns
TechExpress (TE) has the following returns policy which will be strictly applied.
- TechExpress (TE) has the following returns policy which will be strictly applied.
- There may be occasions when TE will authorise a return of product. Typically this will be when the product is proven to be faulty. All returns will be at the sole discretion of TE.
- If a Customer has a faulty product that needs to be returned, the Customer must send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org providing contact details and outlining the fault. If the request meets the criteria then a RMA will be sent to the customer authorising a return. If the request is rejected the Customer will be advised accordingly.
- If a return is approved this will be supported by a RMA which has a unique number. This number will be given to the customer as reference of approval.
- RMA’s will only be considered if the stock is to be returned within 7 days of invoice.
- Notwithstanding the granting of this approval, if the product is found not to be faulty, a credit will not be granted and the customer will be responsible for all delivery costs including the cost of return to the customer.
- TechExpress reserves the right to administer a handling fee.
- When the product is returned to TE it must be accompanied by a copy of the TE invoice as well as proof of payment. If the return is made by a customer who has an account with TE the RMA will only be issued if the account is up to date.
- Refunds for a return will in the case of COD accounts will be made on Fridays. All other refunds will be by way of a credit to the customers account and finalised by statement run for that month.